HomeAboutContestantsBlogtourageVideosPrizesContact

F2F Challenge- My Goal

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Food Log Week 1 Day 2

I don't know that I will get to logging my food daily but I think it's a good idea for me to keep track of my eating habit and make sure I am eating enough or too much, when I am eating, what I am eating and what I may need more of (usually veggies, fruit and water!)

One thing you will notice in my food logs is a lot of repitition. I am totally a habitual eater during the day. Nights I tend to crave a little variety but daytime I stick same things for a week or 2 then switching it up. 



Breakfast:
Low Fat blueberry bagel with light cream cheese and honey

Snack:
100 Calorie yogurt
1 cup of strawberries

Lunch:
Lean Cuisine No added veggies. I was lucky to get lunch in today!

Snack:
Nothing

Dinner:
Crockpot Curry Chicken! Will post a recipe soon.
1 piece of garlic naan from Trader Joes

I got my meals in. The choices weren't bad but I definitely need to bulk up on my produce. I had only 4 cups of water today so I need to down lots more water! I also had a diet cherry DP with dinner.

6 comments:

  1. You're doing awesome girl! Keep it up! Lets try to walk tomorrow if we can. I hope I will feel better by then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doing good!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for the curry chicken recipe!! I love anything I can throw in the crockpot! Keep up the good work - we're all behind you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Veggies are hard for me too.

    Yes please...I love CURRY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! And water is the hardest for me too. And I hate cheating.. thats why soda is slowly going away. But, water. Damn that water. Maybe an IV drip would be awesome. LOL! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tend to eat the same things over and over too for awhile then move on to something else.

    Hmm...curry? I'm a little scared of curry for some reason. I might have to give your recipe a try though when ya post it just to go outside of my comfort zone. :o)

    ReplyDelete