HomeAboutContestantsBlogtourageVideosPrizesContact

F2F Challenge- My Goal

Monday, March 29, 2010

Food Log Week 1 Day 1

As you will see in my food log, I do not believe in denying oneself things you like, but to indulge in moderation. As this is a lifestyle change and not just a diet for me, I will indulge in sweets and goodies. For me though, it's learning how to control myself, to not give in to every craving or offering of deliciousness.

I also believe in HEALTHY fats. Olive oil, avocado. I may consume more calories at time because of them but they are healthy and good to consume.


Breakfast:
Low Fat blueberry bagel with light cream cheese and honey
Cutie

Snack (post work out):
100 Calorie yogurt

Lunch:
Lean Cuisine with 1 cup frozen broccoli

Snack:
Small caramel frappucino from Mc D's (this NOT the best choice but my Cuz brought if for me since they accidentally made it and let him keep it. I was OH SO tired!!!)

Dinner:
Crock Pot Chicken Tacos- super low fat! Will post a recipe soon. I added greek yogurt, fresh avocado, and lettuce.

NOTES: I didn't really eat enough today especially fruits and veggies but I ate constantly all day. That's a total plus!

5 comments:

  1. I've never had greek yogurt before...does it make a good sour cream substitute?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are those Cuties?

    I LOVE greek yogurt, especially as part of tzatziki. It's thicker, and I can see it working well as a sour cream substitute.

    I'd love the crock pot recipe. All I ever seem to make in mine is taco soup (and buffalo chicken once). I need a smaller one - I have a big 6 quart one, and it's just lil ol me most night. D'oh!

    And yay firsy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I eat greek yogurt almost daily and yes some can be used as a sour cream substitute. The reason I say some is that I've had one or two brands that are not super thick and the taste was not like sour cream but Fage 0% greek yogurt is so yummy and a good substitute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see your crockpot chicken taco recipe. It sounds really good and I love anything that can be tossed into the crockpot!

    Good job on your first day! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so exciting! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete