HomeAboutContestantsBlogtourageVideosPrizesContact

F2F Challenge- My Goal

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Daily Summary Week 2 Day 3

Still fighting to get into the work outs. So negative about it it's really rather ridiculous. I think if I just keep at it though, I will get through it. THANK GOODNESS for the people I have been working out with...If it weren't for them I might not have done it or been as intense about it.

MONDAY
I met Jackie-ola at the gym and we did a half hour on the elliptical as well as upper body weights.
It's the first time I have been to the gym since the beginning of the year. I tend to stay clear of the crowds till they die down. I really dislike the gym though.

TUESDAY
Phil (my cuz) who usually jogs with me really wanted to try Jillian's 30 Day Shred. His skinny butt mocked level 1 before we put it on... guess who kicked HIS butt! YEYA!

I am hoping today I can get a jog in. I doubt it though. I am babysitting till at least 9 pm and by the time I could go the gym will be closed. If Phil isn't here then I can't go in the neighborhood either. This is where I bed him to come over to he will jog with me at midnight as is usually what has to happen. Otherwise maybe it's Nia video or home elliptical.

3 comments:

  1. I've heard the shred is HARD but I'm not surprised. I'm hoping to try it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have an eliptical, than that's all the workout you need! But I'm glad the shred kicked his butt... makes me feel not so alone in this world. :) Just keep it up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am working on training for a 5k tho so elliptical isn't really helping that so much... :(

    AND Phil had to work on location so no joggy for me BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm dreaming of a tread...

    ReplyDelete